If you are using a Vbox and the Vmedia logo is stuck on the screen even after rebooting the Vbox, then a factory reset of the Vbox is required.
Here are the steps to factory reset a Vbox.
- Locate the small reset button on the back of VBox.
- Press this button in with a small pin and hold.
- With reset button pressed in, unplug the power from the back of the VBox and then plug the power back in.
- Continue to hold the reset button until you reach System Recovery Menu (after VMedia logo)
- Scroll down and select Wipe Cache Partition and press OK
- Scroll to Wide Data/Factory reset and press OK
- Scroll down and select YES
- After reset completes, select Reboot System Now on main recovery screen.
This will take your box to the factory settings and you will have to perform the set up process again.
You will need your Vmedia username and password to sign into the Vmedia app. If you do not have it, please contact us for this information.