Please find below the instructions on how to set up your television services using the Roku stick:
- Insert the Roku Streaming Stick in an available HDMI port on the TV. Connect the power supply using the USB Power Adapter to the outlet.
- Insert batteries provided into the remote and power on.
- At this point, you should see the Roku logo on the screen. If you do not see this, please check:
Source or TV input is correct
HDMI Cable is connected to TV and the other end is connected to the Roku Stick
Power Adaptor is connected to an outlet
- Connect to the wireless network by searching for your network name and entering the password
- A code should show up on the screen. Use this code to link the Roku player to your smartphone, tablet or laptop. Open a browser on a device, and go to roku.com/link. Enter the provided code.
- Click here to create a Roku account: https://my.roku.com/signup/nocc
- When asked to create a method of payment, scroll down to the bottom and press “Skip”.
- You will be prompted to add additional channels, choose desired channels and press “Next”.
- Once you are on the Home Screen, scroll down to “Search”.
- Search for the VMedia App, click on the icon to download.
- Open the app and use the Username and Password that was provided to you.
Need more help? Here is a link to a video that goes step-by-step on how to set up the stick: https://support.roku.com/hc/en-us/articles/217998567-Roku-Streaming-Stick-2016-Edition-Model-3600-Setup-Instructions