If you are not able to make or receive any calls on your Coextro VOIP phone, please follow these steps to get back in service.
1. Remove the power from the Grandstream phone box.
2. Wait until all of the lights are off and then wait 10 seconds more.
3. Plug the phone box in.
4. Wait 15 minutes for the phone box to boot and to register with our system. You should see all 4 lights go on.
5. When all 4 lights are on, your phone is now online.
6. Test the phone.
If the phone still does not work after following the above steps, please perform the following steps:
1. Unplug the power from your modem (DSL service) or router (Fibre service).
2. Unplug the power from the Grandstream phone box.
3. Wait 15 seconds.
4. Plug the modem or router back into the power.
5. Wait 10 minutes for the router or modem to come back online.
6. Plug the Grandstream phone box back into the power.
7. Wait 15 minutes for the phone box to boot and register with the system. You should see all 4 lights go on.
8. Test the phone.